Reina Visits the Butterfly Garden – Activity Book: Learn all about butterflies in a fun way with this 5-in-1 workbook! Paperback
A butterlfy activity book for children. Come enjoy, research, color, and learn with Reina.
5-in-1 workbook: coloring, word search, drawing, dot-to-dot, fun facts about butterflies and much more!
Reina Visits the Butterfly Garden – Activity Book is a workbook that accompanies the picture book Reina Visits the Butterfly Garden.
Reina is a smart and sensitive young girl who loves nature, plants, flowers, and butterflies.
Join Reina on this journey and learn all you can about butterflies. Which one is your favorite: monarchs, queens, swallowtails, hairstreaks, or Cassius blue (… to name just a few)?
- This charming children’s book is designed to make your child become a butterfly expert! Let’s start doing some activities along with Reina and having fun!
- The coloring book contains 50 pages of different activities about butterflies.
- Find simple designs and those with detailed backgrounds.
- Let’s color and research with Reina
- A book about nice things to learn about butterflies
- Fun learning for children: explore nature, insects, butterflies
- For children of all backgrounds
- Search the accompanying picture book for more fun: Reina Visits the Butterfly Garden
Preview the first few pages
Paperback is also available on Amazon.
Farah M –
It is very important to know how useful is your hands
Malden, MA, United States 🇺🇸
This book is very helpful for children, and it is creative. I encourage you guys to buy it. My niece is very excited to read it.
Gorba Ady –
Fun activity book for kids during early education
North Miami, Florida, United States 🇺🇸
I purchased this activity book for my nephew and as soon as I gave it to him he could not stop using it. He was coloring, finding new activities to do and shared with his younger cousin. They both loved using the book together. Great way to teach the young ones about sharing while keeping them entertained for hours. The activity book opens their creative mind to complete the different activities there are as soon as possible.