Reina learns about Haiti: An epic journey around the country’s most beautiful cities and attraction sites
(Coming soon… You can Pre-order now)
Join Reina in this exciting adventure about Haiti. Stir your curiosities. Answer questions. Learn, explore and marvel at the beautiful and wonderful creations around us.
A jorney in each of Haiti’s 10 departments to learn some fun facts about local culture and fun activities. Immerse yourself in this 800+ words children’s book.
- A rhyming children’s book to learn about and explore Haiti’s beautiful cities
- Fun learning for children: dive into geography, culture, and natural sites
- Engaging questions throughout the book to stir curiosities
- Filled with colorful illustrations to both entertain and educate
- For children of all backgrounds – Reading to your child
- Also available in French, Haitian Creole, and Spanish
Digital ISBN: 978-1-958816-xx-x
Paperback ISBN: 978-1-958816-xx-x
Preview the first few pages
Paperback is also available on Amazon and major retailers.
There are no reviews yet.