What I can do with my hands: A book about practical things to do with our hands, and above all, how to be compassionate and caring
What I can do with my hands is the first in a series of books for young children by Sheila.
This book introduces Reina, a young girl, who teaches us all the wonderful things we can do with our hands: play, learn, and help others. Whether we are indoors or enjoying the beauty of nature outside, there are so many things to do!
This charming children’s book is designed to be read by adults, so we can all enjoy the many activities we can do with our hands. So, raise your hands, and let’s start learning—and having fun!
- A book about practical things to do with hands
- Acceptance, compassion, and caring
- Play, write, share, good habits, ASL
- Fun learning for children, role play, outdoor activities
- For children of all background
- Interactive reading along with your child
Digital: ISBN: 978-1-958816-07-3
Paperback ISBN: 978-1-958816-00-4
Preview the first few pages
Paperback is available on Amazon.